We would like to thank Allegany County Health Department for hosting our Smokeless Workshop and all of the participants for making it a great day. Keynote Address: Smokeless Tobacco: Trends in Use and Interventions Additional Resources: CLICK HERE to visit MDQuit's webpage on Smokeless Tobacco Use.
- Spit Tobacco, A Guide For Quitting (2006) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research and the National Cancer Institute.
- CLICK HERE to order (free) copies of Spit Tobacco, A Guide For Quitting (2006).
- CLICK HERE for a free, downloadable pdf version of the Spit Tobacco guide.
- Enough Snuff: A Guide for Quitting Smokeless Tobacco (2008). Herbert H. Severson, PhD, Judith S. Gordon, PhD. Applied Behavior Science Press, Eight Edition.
Enough Snuff Pocket Guide for Quitting Smokeless Tobacco (2002). Herbert H. Severson, PhD, Applied Behavior Science Press, Second Edition.
- For information on ordering, please visit http://www.appliedbehaviorscience.com/ or call 1-888-345-8744.